SEO Checklist is a Big Name for Bloggers.
We already have known that in this SEO field, Mastermind SEO experts believes that “Content is King” to rank any keywords.
If you believe me, guys! everyday I am getting 5-6 emails from different places in the world.
From the people who really wants to know the checklist before starting a new blog.
Mainly they love to know the SEO Checklist from me which is really urgent before starting a brand new blog.
The only reason they want the SEO checklist, because they are the little bit confused from where to start a new blog.
Then finally I decided to write a blog post on Essential SEO Checklist for Bloggers before starting a Brand New Blog
Today I’m going to discuss with you about it and don’t get upset and confused. I will tell you in details what exactly you need to work out on this particular issue.
Or if you completely hang with your brand new website, don’t know from where to start your SEO believe me, guys, this article will help you a lot to know the SEO.
This complete SEO Checklist will give you mastermind SEO strategy that you can apply for your every single website or blog.
Every time people are getting confused when they start doing SEO, funny enough guys, from today you will just go through my list what I’m going to provide you right now!
I want to ask you a question right now!
- 1 Do you know how many domains are registered everyday?
- 2 SEO Checklist for 2016
- 3 General Setup for Your Website/Blog
- 4 On Page Optimization [Step by Step]
- 5 Off Page Optimization [Step by Step]
- 6 SEO Rack
- 7 Important SEO Audit Tools I’m using for my Websites
- 8 Conclusion
Do you know how many domains are registered everyday?
We all know thousands of domains are getting registered everyday from different IP Addresses. Do you have any idea exactly how many domains are registered everyday?
I came across a wonderful blog which actually shows exactly how many domains are being registered every single day. Right now, I can tell you that today, 8 August 2016, Monday more than 10,00,00,000 only dot Com domain registered and Now you can realise that how many websites being registered in a single day.
Those are some pretty amazing stats.
I know you will get everything in this SEO checklist what exactly you are looking for to build your Website. I hope only reason you want to do your website as SEO-friendly, but in the general case, most of the people aren’t able to make all of the things on this list for every page of their website/blog.
Take a special Note : Not all of these things may apply to you!
SEO Checklist for 2016
Here we go…… 🙂
Below is the SEO checklist of essential SEO list in details and tasks for any new website or any kind of startup website/blog. Some only take a few minutes, while others will require some development assistance — but each SEO list provides a distinct benefit to your blog or website.
General Setup for Your Website/Blog
- Setup Google Analytics Tool
- Create, edit, and Share Goals
- Setup Google Search Console Tool : Track your site’s search performance with Google Search Console and browse around for more webmaster resources.
- Bing Website Tools: If you really want more users for your site?
- Access Search Console Data in Google Analytics Tools to find more insight into how your website/blog users are finding your website organically.
- Upload robots.txt file in your root Directory of your website.
- Create an XML Sitemap for your Website : I prefer to create the sitemap with Super fast SEO Plugin Yoast. After creating your website you should Submit the sitemap to Google Search Console.
Remember my dear friends, keyword Research is the very important and first of SEO, You need to invest huge time on this particular part, what I really do on high priority basis.
First I do suggest to you guys……. 🙂
Make a list of your all service or products first, try to understand that what you are going to do with this website/blog. Think very carefully how do potential customers/clients refer to them? Now please come up with as many combinations of phrases as you can manage.
You can do keyword research with Google Keyword Planner to get more keyword ideas for your business.
Just after Below you will see “Get Ideas” option click there, check below picture; after that, you can see the Same display on your PC.
If you little bit narrow down your list by looking for target phrases that have relatively large number of volume (the meaning of it lots of people are looking for those keywords or phrases) while having a relatively low cost per click (meaning there might be less competition). These are your target keywords in the primary level. But if you want to be a professional for keyword research please invest huge time to know about it.
Keep all low competition keyword with a good number of search volume group and use them in your upcoming blog post if possible.
Here you are seeing that I used SEO Checklist keyword to the keywords information by google keyword planner.
Check below two Links I’m highly doing recommendations for you guys to know first what exactly you need to do.
-Write unique title tag for your website
-Search engines: Check details As per the clickable headlines for listings websites/blogs on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs)
-Social Bookmarking by sharing your website blog post/content
– Simply understand Title Tag Optimization
- Place your keywords in the Beginning.
- Better to use key phrases instead of your selected keywords.
- You Can Use modifiers: In SEO, modifiers words are like “best”, “Hot offers”, “buy”, “cheap” and “reviews”. Also, you need to understand more about creating awesome blog post ideas.
- Use Targeted Keyword in your blog post URL.
- Write unique meta descriptions for your site.
- Do not use a lot of commas in the title tag.
- Do not forget to check H1, H2 tag on your website.
- Before creating content please take your time and use shorter sentence so that your audience can able to understand your language, also besides your main keyword use LSI keywords approximate 1.5%.
- Be careful: Do not Scrape the contents from other websites/blogs.
- Check Your Google’s Search Console for 404 / 500 errors, also check duplicate content.
- Use BROWSEO is a web app that allows you to view any web page without distractions caused by styles. It also highlights parts of a page that are relevant for SEO.
- Use SEO Spider for Check website Broken Links. The SEO Spider is a small desktop program you can install locally on your PC, Mac or Linux machine which spiders websites’ links, images, CSS, script and apps from an SEO perspective.
- Write the Article More than 1000 words at least for Better SEO, Google giving the high length articles at present.
Behind-the-Scenes Factors happening when you will start doing off page SEO optimization
-Look at your competitors backlink profiles, this is the best and easiest way to start doing link building job. In this way, you can able to see what kind of anchor text your competitors are using, as well as how and where they’ve been getting their links. You can follow these SEO tools to find your competitors backlinks info: SEO Toolbox, ahrefs, Link Diagnosis, Open Site Explorer, or Majestic.
-Take your top competitors list.
-Make a creative list and plan to find them strongly.
-Find anchor text from the inbound links.
-Check how to find Backlinks and Anchor Texts with Majestic SEO Tools
-Do web 2.0 as super fast backlink
-Check your website Responsive or not
-Crawl Errors for discovering the errors
-Find 301 and 302 Redirects
-Find your own server
-You can Install SSL Certificate for your website to get more secure of the website/blog
-Build more internal links. but you should not to link text like “Click here,” or “Know More,” etc, please use only strategic anchor text to link to other internal pages of the website. Such kind of links helps website visitors find topics of interest and spread link juice all over.
-Find duplicate content: If your content that you publish is not unique, this will have negative consequences for your website rankings. As per my working experience, I found most of the e-commerce site owners are facing a problem with duplicate content.
–Optimized your website images: All images on your blog/website should have informative filenames and relevant with your blog/website alt texts. Also, do not forget to check that your images have the correct dimensions for your every blog post or not, so they don’t look stretched on your blog/website.
Important SEO Audit Tools I’m using for my Websites
Auditing any kind of websites is a difficult job as per my experience and time-consuming task. To save your valuable time and get better results for your website or blog, you’ll definitely need some extreme helping SEO tools in your blogging life. I change my SEO strategies with these complete SEO Checklist that I’m sharing with you now!
Comprehensive SEO audit tools I’m suggesting for your blog or website:
–Screaming Frog : The SEO Spider is a small desktop program you can install locally on your PC, Mac or Linux machine which spiders websites’ links, images, CSS, script and apps from an SEO perspective.
SEMrush Website Audit Tool: SEMrush’s website SEO analysis reports will help you find and fix on-site issues and boost SEO-optimization.
- Ahrefs : With this wonderful SEO tool you can able to track your backlinks, keywords, brand mentions and know what your competitors are doing
- Majestic: You can Find out how all the websites on the internet link to each other with the largest Link Intelligence database on the planet. No other site or search engine gives you as much detailed information about how the fabric of the web is knitted together.
Duplicate Content and Plagiarism Checkers Tools
Call To Action
Call to Action is one of the BEST SEO checklists I’m loving it to introduce with you! Lots of times, when every marketer wants to build a big impact on their online marketing, they focus on going after a big project deal definitely:
Big Social Media Marketing Plan, Big Email Marketing Plan, Big SEO Marketing Plan and much more: my personal suggest 11 Essential Elements of an Effective Call-to-Action you should follow.
Promote Your Busines on The Web
Do not forget to follow my SEO Checklist to make your website SEO friendly and SEO healthy website.
Now it’s time to apply your theory into practice and check your blog’s health. To make your job easier than other days, we’ve already prepared an SEO checklist for your website/blog.
Remember SEO is the only way to deliver your content to the right users at the right time, It’s a game playing with your visitors how they are looking at your site.
Try what I have already given to you! Apply the list for your website, I hope you will not suffer anymore.
Finally, I would like to request to avoid the unethical way of getting good ranks in google.